Friday, May 29, 2015

Baobei feeling moody

=( Baobei recently feeling moody.. Working no flower.. Told me their people there all peacekeeps. Haha.. Means no one hang flower de.. Denni guess she drank alot ba.. Den bad mood. Lucky never vent her anger on me. Haha. But I still feel for her.. Wanted to tell her the good news I won 10188 dollars.. But I guess. I shall keep quiet and maybe surprise her wif a gift or so.. She told me she like Chanel boy and tianpo lucky charm. Haha.. I guess I will jus buy a tianpo lucky charm for her first. Haha.. If everything go smoothly .. Maybe will buy her the bag . baobei.. Don let other ppl feelings get into u which made u feel angry.. Don live for others live for urself.. Stay happy and healthy is the most impt thing in life. I love u .
               Wif lots of love to xueting

No comments: