Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fuck my life

Fuck my life. Why do I keep on get cheated and cheated over and over again . why the people I met is all abt money money money. Can stop all this fucking shit.

U ask me do what I all obey u.. U wan what I all giv u.. I might not be that rich to giv u those things u wanted. But being wif me .. I tired my best already.. I rather don eat and I giv u what I can. But in return .. What the fuck I get. I donno why I love u so much. I really donno why. I trusted u.. Feel for u.. But when did the fuck u cared for me.. Concern and shower ur fucking care towards me.. I'm totally disappointed in u. U never treat me as ur bf before. U jus treat me as a toy to play wif and when u are sick of it and feel I'm useless.. U will jus fuck it and walk away. But I'm jus the fucking fool which think u still like me and giv me 100% towards u. I tell u straight.. Stop playing wif my feelings. If u really don like me jus tell me.. Please don hurt me again. I really can't take it.
               Wif lots of love to xueting

No comments: